- Students are expected to be smart and properly dressed at all times.
- The full uniform must be worn at all times in the academy – please pay close attention to the uniform guidance below.
- There is a hardwearing PE kit for all your sport and dance activities.
- Jeans, cord trousers and training shoes are not part of the Academy uniform and should not be worn.
- Belts, if worn, should be plain, black with no studs.
- Underwear worn beneath white shirts should be plain white or flesh coloured.
- Hair should be neat, tidy and natural in colour; extreme styles must be avoided.
- Any jewellery worn should be in moderation and should not present a health and safety hazard.
- Earrings may be worn but body piercing jewellery should not be visible.
- Appropriate outdoor footwear, not plimsolls, are required with the sports uniform.
Please ensure that all uniform is marked clearly with your name. There is always a great deal of sports uniform that ends up in lost property and most can be reclaimed if items are labelled clearly.
|White Shirt||White shirt (standard, not fitted)|
|Academy Tie||Academy Tie|
|Plain black trousers ‡||Plain black skirt † /Trousers ‡|
|Plain, black leather shoes (no adornments)||Plain, black leather shoes (no adornments)|
|Black Socks *||Black socks */ tights|
|Academy Jumper||Academy Jumper|
‡ Trousers must not be flared, bootlegged, skinny-fit or of lycra or denim. The must be straight leg, with a centre crease.
* No ankle socks to be worn - socks should cover students ankles.
† Skirts should be formal in style, not tightly fitted and not more than 5cm above the knee.
Students who fall short of these expectations may be placed into internal isolation until the issue can be resolved.