T Levels are a 2-year qualification designed to give you a head start towards the career you want.
The government has developed T Levels to deliver world-class technical education and give you a new choice after GCSEs.
A T Level is a nationally-recognised qualification that is worth the same number of UCAS points as 3 A levels.
Endorsed by business, they include a 45-day industry placement to help you learn what a real career is like.
Students can already apply for 10 T Level courses. Over the next few years a total of more than 20 T Level subjects will become available.
Eventually there will be something for everyone - from agriculture to catering and engineering to finance.
- Building Services Engineering for Construction
- Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction
- Digital Business Services
- Digital Production, Design and Development
- Digital Support Services
- Education and Childcare
- Healthcare Science
- Onsite Construction
SEPTEMBER 2022 ONWARDS
- Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control
- Maintenance, Installation and Repair for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Management and Administration
SEPTEMBER 2023 ONWARDS
- Agriculture, Land Management and Production
- Animal Care and Management
- Craft and Design
- Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty Therapy
- Media, Broadcast and Production
- Legal Services
We review & add content to this page on a regular basis. The next full audit will take place in September 2023