Transition Day Friday 14th July
I would like to invite your child to our Transition Days on Friday 14th July 2023.
The arrangements are as follows:
- Parents are responsible for the journey to and from Brooke Weston at the following times.
- 8.35 am – Year 6 pupils will enter Brooke Weston via the Finance Entrance (closest to the fountain) and will be greeted by our Raising Standards Lead (RSL) Mr. Browne and the Admin Team for registration. (Pupils should aim to be at school by 8.35 am – there is no need to arrive earlier unless they are arriving with siblings)
- 3.15 pm – Pupils who are being collected by Parents/Carers are to be collected from the Finance Office entrance (closest to the fountain). Students who walk home with older siblings can wait in Weston Theatre until collection at 3.35 pm.
- Students do not need to wear full school uniform but must wear a plain white shirt. Photographs will be taken for school cards and system identification.
- Both breakfast and lunch will be provided by the academy. Your child is welcome to bring a packed lunch if they prefer to do this.
- Pupils can bring a water bottle which can be filled throughout the day.
- Year 6 pupils will not be able to use our Rodgers Bus service until they join us in September. Please do not send your child with an older sibling who uses this service.
- Please inform us of any health care issues/allergies beforehand by contacting the school before the Transition day.